тестовые задания для обучающихся 9 класс
I. put the verbs in the correct tenses.
1. – What you (do)_____________at about 9 o’clock tonight? – I don’t know yet. Probably I (watch) television. 2. – What you (think)___________about? – My brother. I often (think)___________about him these days. 3. When I (be)___________younger I (prefer)___________bananas to all fruits but now I (eat)____________only citrous fruits. 4. Yesterday evening when my sister and I ( do)_________ our homework the telephone ( ring)________________. I (answer)_______________it and (hear)____________ a strange voice. 5. –could you give me a lift? – Not, today, I (not drive)____________. I (go)____________by bus. Sorry. 6. Tomorrow after classes John (work)_______________in the library. He usually (go)_____________to the library after classes. He (prepare)_____________ for his exams. 7. – you (fly)_________ to the sea or (go)__________by train/ — I (fly)___________; my flight is tomorrow morning. 8. – Whom you (talk)______ to when I (meet)__________ you in the shop? – To my friend. We (do)______________-shopping together. 9. – How can I get to the station? – I (take)______ you in my car. I (go)_______ to the station myself. 10. Usually Mary (not make)____________ mistakes in her spelling, but yesterday she (do)___________the spelling test rather badly.
2. Divide these nouns into proper and common. Find the list of common nouns: abstract, concrete, material and collective nouns.
Language, word, honest, planet, tea, cheese, century, Russian, class, year, time, mail, computer, sea, knowledge, country, food, bread, energy, field, hope, ocean, insect, mark, peace, place, knife.
III. Read and translate.
Language belongs to each of us. Everyone uses words. What is it about language that makes people so curious? The answer is that there is almost nothing in our lives that is not touched by language. We live in and by language. We all speak and we all listen; so we are all interested in the origin of words, in how they appear and die. The rise of English is a story of wonderful success. When Julius Caesar landed in Britain nearly two thousand years ago English did not exist. Five hundred years later in the 5-th century, English was already spoken by the people who inhabited great Britain but they were not many, and their English was not the language we know today.
- Текст под диктовку для 1 класса
- Математический диктант 3 класс
- Тесты по психологии с ответами
- Проект 3 класс
- Тесты по литературе 2 класс