тест для 6 класса по английскому языку
Susan Kente is a «dog-sitter». She looks after people’s dogs from Monday to Friday. She wakes up at 5.15 a.m. and 15 minutes later she gets up. She has a shower, she drinks a glass of orange juice and she sometimes has toast and butter. Then she goes outside to the garden and gives the dogs their breakfast, the slowest eats first .Then they all get into Susan’s car. It’s very dirty! Susan takes the dogs to the park and they run about. She always takes some water and biscuits for them. They go back to the car at 11.00 a.m. and then they go back home. At about 5.00 p.m. the dogs’ owners come to collect their dogs. Some people say it’s boring to look after the dogs, but Susan doesn’t agree.
4. Susan takes care of the dogs … a week. A) two days B) five days C) seven days
5. She gets up at … five.A) a quarter to B) half past C) a quarter past
6. She has a … in the morning.A) bath B) bathroom C) shower
7. She always has toasts for breakfast. A) True B) False C) Doesn’t say
8. Susan and the dogs go to the park … . A) on foot B) on car C) by car
9. … is very dirty.A) Susan B) The dogs C) The car
10. The dogs run and play in the … . A) park B) garden C) forest
11. Susan always takes biscuits for … .A) herself B) the dogs C) the birds
12. At eleven o’clock they … home.A) come back B) are at C) go back to the
13. Susan finds her job … .A) boring B) dull C) interesting
3.Choose the correct variant
14. My book is dull, … is very interesting.A) you B) your C) yours
15. The pupils played …after school.A) hockey B) the hockey C) in hockey
16. She is fond of listening …..A) music B) to music C) by music
17. Many pupils go …. by a school bus.A) home B) to home C) to the home
18. He … the book at home.A) forget B) stayed C) left
19. Look! It … .A) snows B) snowed C) is snowing
20. … you … the film before?A) Do…see B) Did…saw C) Have…seen
21. I have been ill . three weeks.A) for B) since C) from
22. There were only … people in the park. A) a few B) little C) many
23. Would you like … your holidays in Egypt? A) spending B) to spend C) to spending
2.Find the word which has the closest meaning to the given word
24. Seldom A) often B) always C) rarely
25. Clever A) intelligent B) stupid C) dull
26. Modern A) nice B) up-to-date C) beautiful
27. Fast A) quick B) slow C) sad
28. To cryA) to ask B) to order C) to shout
29. To helpA) to give B) to assist C) to do
30. To happen A) to give B) to lie C) to take place
31. To drawA) to drive B) to describe C) to paint
32. To take part A) to take B) to part C) to participate
33. To startA) to finish B) to finish C) to race
5.Choose the best reply
34. Hello! How are you?A) I’m an engineer.B) Pleased to meet you.C) Fine, thanks. And you?
35. Would you like some crisps?A) No, please. B) No, thanks. C) No, okay.
36. What does she do? She … .A) does secretaryB) is a secretaryC) is cooking
37. We are late for the football match.A) Hurry up!B) Yes, I’m playing football.C) What date is it?
38. Excuse me, what’s the time, please?A) I’m late.B) I don’t have time.C) Sorry, I don’t have a watch.
39. Good morning, madam! Can I help you? A) Yes, please! B) Yes, I like it! C) No, I don’t.
40. Let’s stay at home and watch TV tonight. A) OK! What’s on? B) Let’s go! C) Do it!
41. I didn’t pass my English exam.A) Do you? B) Well, I do. C) I’m sorry!
42. Good-bye!A) Fine, thank you! B) Bye! C) Hello!
43. What is the weather like today?A) Yes, I like it. B) Yes, it is. C) It is fine.
- Моя семья сочинение
- Сочинение про лису
- Зимние забавы сочинение
- Проект одежда 1 класс
- Проект моя семья